||Work Place Teams - Home
Manage Teams Remotely
Poor Team Development
Team leadership and chemistry are important elements that drive team success. Poor team dynamics and a team leader’s ignorance of team members' skill sets cause teams to become dysfunctional.
In addition to understanding team skills, it’s important to understand how team members will work together. Profiles International’s team leadership solutions provide the insight necessary to create and manage highly effective teams.
Five Critical Symptoms and Remedies
Learn how to create and manage highly effective teams.
Download the Report
Build and Lead Great Teams with Great Chemistry
The Profiles Team Analysis Report from the PROFILES PERFORMANCE INDICATOR™ helps team leaders get the most from every member of the team and effectively achieve team goals.
Profiles Team Analysis Report:
- Determines which team member would be the best to lead.
- Provides team leaders with the core characteristics of each team member and predicts how team members will work together.
- Gives leaders information to task team members with responsibilities that best fit their unique skills and abilities.
- Supplies team leaders with a blueprint for team development that delivers maximum results.
- Alerts leaders to team strengths, and important areas where the team may be lacking characteristics necessary for growth.
- Identifies competencies and characteristics that may be over-represented on the team, resulting in potential team conflict.